Mixed Use Retail/Apt in USC Patrol Zone
Los Angeles, Ca
1425 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
1425 W. Jefferson Blvd. is a mixed use Retail/Apt building in the USC Patrol Zone in Los Angeles, Ca. Just blocks from the USC campus, this investment opportunity is ideal for a local investor and/or business owner looking to tap into the college rental market. It offers a true value add opportunity to reposition the property in a strong rental market.
The property is comprised of two structures totaling 3,592 SF with a corner building split into 3 retail units currently occupied. The side building is a two story 4 unit multifamily property with all 1/1 units, month to month tenants, and one unit currently vacant allowing for immediate occupancy.
The building was originally built in 1922 and sits on a total lot size of 5,058 SF on C2 zoned land.
* Multifamily units subject to city of Los Angeles rent stabilization.
Features and Highlights
- Located in USC Patrol Zone!
- Month to Month Tenancy and One Unit Delivered Vacant.
- Below Market Rents in a Strong Traffic Area.
- Prime Location near USC on Jefferson Blvd within the USC Patrol Zone, near Exposition Park, LA Coliseum, West Adams, Leimert Park, DTLA, Freeways, Restaurants & Shops.
- Price:Call for Details
- Units:Retail + 4 Apt
- Building Size:3,592 SF
- Lot Size:5,058 SF
- Year Built:1922