5 Units in Historic South Central
Los Angeles, Ca
434 E Adams Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90011
434 E. Adams is located in the Historic South Central neighborhood in Los Angeles. This charming 5 unit apartment offers a tremendous value add opportunity for a local and experienced investor to capitalize on the growing rents in the area.
The entire property is comprised of two buildings totaling 5,608sf and built in the early 1900’s. It sits on almost 7,858sf of land in a designated Opportunity Zone. All of the tenants are month to month at below market rents, and one of the vacant units is already remodeled and ready for immediate occupancy.
The rear building is a large 4 bedroom single family home that is ideal for a potential owner occupier, while the front building is a large 4 unit with good sized unit mix and layout.
* Property is subject to City of Los Angeles Rent Control.
Features and Highlights
- One Unit Delivered Vacant at COE.
- Below Market Rents in a Strong Rental Area.
- Month to Month Tenancy with One Unit Vacant.
- Located in Opportunity Zone!
- Good Location south of the 10 fwy, east of the 110 fwy, and less than 2 miles to USC, Exposition Park, Downtown LA, the fashion district, LA Live., Restaurants & Shops.
- Building Size:5,608 SF
- Lot Size:7,858 SF
- Year Built:1902
- Opportunity Zone:Yes