4 Units in Opportunity Zone
Los Angeles, Ca
1335 East 21st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90011
1335 E. 21st is a wonderful 4 unit apartment offering a tremendous value add opportunity for a local and experienced investor to capitalize on the growing rents in the area.
The entire property is comprised of a two story buildings totaling 3,188sf and built in 1965. It sits on almost 6,047sf of R4 zoned land in a designated Opportunity Zone. All of the units are Two Bedroom, in good condition, and has month to month tenants all paying rent with no delinquencies.
The rear provides ample parking for two spaces for each unit, enough space to construct a new ADU, and offers a potential developer huge opportunity to build on the R4 zoned land and to maximize unit density in a high demand rental market.
* Subject to City of Los Angeles Rent Stabilization.
Features and Highlights
- Located in Opportunity Zone!
- Below Market Rents in a Strong Rental Area.
- Month to Month Tenancy with 100% Occupancy.
- No Delinquencies w/ Below Market Rents.
- Good Location south of the 10 fwy, east of the 110 fwy, and 2 miles to USC, Exposition Park, Downtown LA, the fashion district, LA Live., Restaurants & Shops.
- Building Size:3,188 SF
- Lot Size:6,047 SF
- Year Built:1965
- Opportunity Zone:Yes